What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment have an opportunity available for an energetic and outgoing person. You will work as a Kitchen Porter.
Our client brings a large volume of tourism to Tullamore with its historic background and provides an outstanding visitor experience along with excellent hospitality and customer service.
This role is based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
This is a contract job with flexible hours.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Keep all kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks, stoves, walls) clean and sanitised
- Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery fast to keep them in rotation
- Sweep and mop floors as required throughout your shift
- Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed
- Adhere to health & safety policies and procedures at all times.
What are we looking for?
- A fast learner with an interest in kitchen work
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety rules
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.