What you need to know
You will work as a Junior Technical Consultant for our client in Waterford.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Resolves support tickets and issues and maintain constant communication with customers on efforts throughout the resolution process.
- Communicate recurring support issues to management.
- Escalates priority support to management.
- Identify and understand the business needs of the clients and take appropriate decisions.
- Make suggestions to improve processes and systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent French speaker required.
- Experience in an application support and troubleshooting environment is essential.
- Experience with SQL, mostly SELECT statements for data verification is essential.
- Experience in e-Commerce and web environments.
- Familiarity with Support Ticketing Systems.
- The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Deal with all queries and information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to communicate critical issues and resolution to the customers and Application teams.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825