This is a permanent position. A competitive salary package is on offer.
Your new job Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities within the existing and potential customer base.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial inquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Taking qualified leads and turning these opportunities in to sales orders.
- Cross selling to existing customers with different products, i.e. to maximize coverage on each customer site.
- Conduct onsite demonstrations and trials.
- Development of new business through prospecting and cold calling.
- Carry out all reporting activities (weekly and monthly sales reports) according to agreed deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- Some sales experience is essential.
- Third level qualification in a technical or business field would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience working with manufacturing companies will be a strong advantage
- People orientated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with a CRM system is desirable EG SAP.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051353825
We Value Your Trust.