What you need to know
You will work as a Junior Sales Executive for our client, a printing and labelling solutions company in the South East.
Your main role will be selling industry leading brands of printing and labelling technology to the manufacturing base.
This is a permanent position. A competitive salary package is on offer.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities within the existing and potential customer base.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Taking qualified leads and turning these opportunities in to sales orders.
- Cross selling to existing customers with different products, i.e. to maximise coverage on each customer site.
- Conduct onsite demonstrations and trials.
- Development of new business through prospecting and cold calling.
- Carry out all reporting activities (weekly and monthly sales reports) according to agreed deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- A third level qualification in a technical or business field.
- Experience working with manufacturing companies will be a strong advantage.
- Some sales experience ideally 1-2 years, in a similar environment.
- People orientated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with a CRM system is desirable e.g. SAP.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051 353825
We Value Your Trust.