What you need to know
Our client, a main contractor who specialises in implementing energy efficiency projects, are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to be based in their offices in North Dublin.
The successful candidate would be responsible for partnering with the Project Director to develop and deliver optimal strategies for delivering energy efficient projects and working with a team to achieve company goals.
This is a permanent role.
Excellent package including pension and fully expensed company vehicle on offer for the right candidate. The company also invests in the continuous professional development of it’s employees and have CPD accreditation with Engineers Ireland.
- Responsible for all elements of project management including but not limited to:
- Pricing at tender stage
- Running client meetings
- Scheduling of works
- Materials ordering
- Liaising directly with sub-contractors and clients
- Direct point of contact for clients and building managers
- Cost and variation tracking
- Health and safety
- RAMS documentation
- Snagging procedures
- Project completion and sign off
What are we looking for
- Honours Degree in Engineering / Construction Management or a related discipline
- Project Management qualification
- Proven track record in managing project from launch to completion in a construction environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.