What you need to know
An innovative and growing medical devices company in Co. Roscommon who provide their clients with bespoke and high-quality medical device products is currently seeking a Junior Project Engineer help implement process improvement initiatives and manage projects across various product lines.
The company provide tailored technical solutions and manufacturing services to an array of leading med-tech companies. They pride themselves on their meticulous and professional approach throughout the manufacturing process and have an outstanding track record of developing new products from concept generation through to commercialisation.
As a Junior Project Engineer, you will report directly to the Business Unit Engineering Manager and must have a solid understanding of engineering principles, theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Provide support to customers on product design and material selection.
- Provide support to the Manufacturing department to ensure efficient operations within the production area.
- Oversee Preventative Maintenance and work closely with Technicians to ensure all tasks are completed and PM documents updated.
- Liaise with Engineering and Process Development to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Assist Project Engineers with all documentation associated with new product introductions and process improvements.
- Deliver on projects and support Engineers to execute validations/engineering trials.
- Develop cost saving and process improvement ideas.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Level 7) or similar discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally within the medical device industry.
- Experience with good documentation practices is desirable.
- Strong communicator who can influence others in a positive manner.
- Strong team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to plan, organise, and prioritise own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at email@example.com
We Value Your Trust