What you need to know
You will work as a IT Consultant for our client, an established IT company in the Waterford area.
As the IT Consultant , you will support customers with software product queries and respond to their requests whilst providing IT infrastructure support.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Aiding Project managers and customers in-house, on-site and to attend meetings, identify training needs.
- You will take control of the client Helpdesk monitor and administrate.
- Prepare end user and technical user documentation for environmental products.
- Monitor and analyse repeated software problems, reviewing these and propose solutions to improve product performance
- Keeping track of stock levels of IT Assets and peripherals and advise IT Service Desk Supervisor when levels are low.
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 7: Installation, configuration and deployment
- Microsoft Office 365 environment – Manage users and groups
What are we looking for?
- Possess good IT Skills and a desire to learn.
- Have a passion for IT.
- A Degree in an IT related subject.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full Clean Irish Driving Licence
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Highly flexible, motivated and proactive.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.