What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a JUNIOR IT ADMINISTRATOR based in KILDARE with our client, a successful manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the IT Manager and will assist colleagues with IT related issues.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support colleagues with all desktop, hardware and software issues that may arise
- Assist with the implementation and deployment of new technologies/systems
- Troubleshoot IT related issues on Windows system, desktops, laptops, and network connections
- Take ownership of IT issues that arise and see the issue through to resolution
- Provide update reports to IT Manager
- Produce Excel reports for management
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in an IT role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to multi task and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Opera 3/Sage is an advantage
- High computer literacy and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and fluent in English
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.