What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Junior Assistant Accountant for our client, a IT communications company based in Dublin City Centre.
As the Junior Assistant Accountant, you will report to the Senior Accountant in the head office based in Dublin.
This is a permanent position with a salary of 29k-32k DOE. Accountancy exam assistance may be given for this role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsibility for a number of activities including the Accounts Payable function for the group
- Reviewing, verifying and processing creditor invoices and employee expenses
- Monthly and Quarterly Creditors Reconciliations
- Maintaining the Purchase Orders system for the group
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register and posting depreciation journals
- Weekly reporting on payment spend for cashflow forecast
- Completing VAT, VIES and INTRSTAT reporting
- Assist in yearly Audit
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- 1 year’s relevant experience
- Possess strong administrative skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and Word
- Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.