You will work as an IT Technical Support Analyst for our client, a leading medical manufacturing company in Galway City
As the IT Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for dealing with high volume technical queries and provide support to users. You will work as part of the IT Service Team.
12 Month Contract Initially
• Provide functional knowledge and technical support to the business supporting manufacturing and office based employee’s
• Respond to all incidents and requests raised via our ServiceNow ticketing system and the emergency IT Service Desk helpline
• Work closely with global escalation teams, while owning all incidents at a local level
• Work on tasks to develop and /or address process improvements, training, knowledge transfer, reports, and documentation
• Create and update the knowledge base to improve service to customers including: develop written procedures, tips, reports, and support related material.
Qualifications and experience
Degree qualified, certification in Cisco ideal but not essential.
1 years’ experience previously working on an IT Service Desk dealing with high volume queries.
• Windows 10 and Office 365 support experience
• User account management via Active Directory
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.