What you need to know
We are currently seeking an IT Team Lead for our client, in the public sector.
This role will require travel. This is a contract position with a daily rate of circa €285.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage performance including staff quality checks, standards and processes
- Monitor staff activity, including work hours and time keeping
- Maintain master records
- Ensure staff carry out and complete induction training
- Carry out weekly and one to one meeting
- Deal with queries, problems and concerns from staff
- Communicate, monitor and ensure staff are made aware and follow SOPs, processes and workflows
- Deal with escalations and complaints
- Develop, contribute and evaluate current business processes and systems
- Attend meetings to deliver change in line with management directions
What are we looking for?
- Over 5 years’ experience in a similar IT role
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in monitoring others performance
- Ability to travel around Leinster if necessary
- Own transport required
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.