What you need to know
You will work as an IT Support Analyst for our IT Solutions client based in Co. Westmeath.
This is a permanent role with excellent salary. This role is currently onsite every day. Must be available to travel when required. (A full clean driver’s license is required.)
The Technician will provide IT support across all aspects of the business. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining onsite & telephone support to all customers.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- General I.T. Support & Maintenance.
- Setup, configure and maintain Site to Site communication links using various technologies.
- Experience with a wide range of hardware including servers, routers, firewalls, network switches, personal computers, laptops, and printers are essential.
- Carry out full troubleshooting of hardware/ software problems using knowledge and tools.
- Experience with a wide range of operating systems such as Windows Server & Windows 10.
- System administration using Active Directory, amend privileges / security permissions on server shares, setup of new shared folders on existing shares.
- Install and configure computer hardware and peripherals, operating systems, and applications.
- Familiarity with IP Telephony an advantage.
What are we looking for?
- A third level qualification in IT, or a similar discipline.
- 2+ years in similar role required.
- Excellent working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite & Office 365 environment.
- Self-starter, motivated and interested in progressing within the business.
- Prioritise, manage and responding to Service Desk calls in a timely manner.
- Travel when and if required to different sites.
- Full driving licence and own transport.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.