What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an IT Manager for our client in the Finance industry based in Co. Wicklow.
This is a permanent role which will be full-time for the first 6 months and then part-time over 5 days. The part-time hours are flexible and can be agreed with the company. Strong package on offer for the successful candidate.
Your new job
- Ensure that the IT policies, procedures and control framework meet statutory & best practice standards
- Manage and review the performance of our outsourced IT service providers to ensure that SLAs are adhered to.
- Ensure that the IT systems are maintained and managed to ensure the continued operation of all day-to-day business services
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans and business continuity plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Enhancement and improvement of our digital platform.
- Advise on all IT matters
- Manage, contribute and develop monthly reports for the Board of Directors
- Work collaboratively with the internal audit & risk management functions to ensure an integrated approach to meeting the Governance requirements set out
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or other relevant discipline (Master’s degree would be considered an advantage)
- 8+ years working in an IT environment at a senior level
- Strong knowledge of systems and technologies and a willingness to keep up to date with developments in the industry.
- A passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Confident, independent decision maker with an ability to operate effectively in a changing environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical information to a variety of audiences with differing technical competency
- Experience of working with business stakeholders to identify IT requirements and align IT strategy with overall business objectives
- Experience of embedding change projects within an organisation
- Vendor delivery management
- Experience in project management
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.