What you need to know
You will work as the IT Infrastructure Analyst for our client, a thriving commercial organisation in the South East. You will you will be responsible for delivering IT Infrastructure Service Support and Maintenance to multiple sites.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To be the second technical lead for the IT Infrastructure.
- Assist in the Qualification of IT Infrastructure Services.
- Take ownership for the resolution of local IT Infrastructure technical issues.
- Work closely with other members of IT and Business Systems Group.
- Be part of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure Network and Server Infrastructure complies with the necessary procedures and standards.
- Build good working relationships with internal customers and internal/external service providers.
- Willing to work out of hours as required to deal with high priority issues.
- Evaluation of new technology opportunities.
- Assist the IT Team in dealing with peaks in workload when necessary.
- Actively contributes to effective communication within the team and with others across the company.
- Actively develop and improve the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of the role, specifically around Infrastructure, Validation/Qualification and Project Support.
- What are we looking for?
- Preferably qualified to a minimum of degree level in an IT related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment/industry
- Previous cross-functional project experience
- Experience in providing Validation guidance and support, advantageous.
- Experience in executing protocols for IT Infrastructure Qualification
- Logical, methodical and structured approach
- Results orientation, deadline driven
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Communication
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas for a confidential discussion on 051-353825 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org