What you need to know
You will work as a Field Service Engineer for our client, an IT Solutions and Outsourced IT provider, based in Citywest.
Established and expanding company that encourages teamwork and a friendly culture. This is a permanent role with a salary range of 35k-45k depending on experience.
A van, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided as part of the package.
Your new job Key duties & responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact and Field Service Engineer for key customers around the Dublin area
- Work will primarily be carried out on customer sites therefore driving will be an essential component of the role
- Liaise with customers and use initiative to resolve IT issues
- Installation of IT hardware and software
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT problems
- 5 to 7 years’ experience working in a customer facing IT support role, preferably in a field engineer role.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 & 8 and Server 2008, 2012.
- Experience with Office 365 platforms Exchange, Sharepoint, Lync/Skype.
- Experience with Firewalls, Routers & L3 Managed Switches an advantage.
- Working knowledge of wired & wireless networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of telecoms & structured cabling an advantage
- Experience with Hyper-V, VMWare or Azure an advantage.
- Good communication and customer facing skills are essential.
- Good trouble shooting skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Microsoft certification MSCA or MCSE a distinct advantage.
- Full clean driving licence.
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.