What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst for our client in the IT and home entertainment industry based in Dublin 12.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, this is a key role within the IT Team.
This is a permanent role. The purpose of this role is to implement projects on an existing platform to enable new business and enhanced functionality of systems.
Your new job
- Business process definition
- Planning, coordinating and reporting on projects
- Managing deliverables through our in-house and external development teams
- Providing input to RFP & RFI responses and working with all stakeholders to accurately estimate implementation effort
- Leading customer facing solution design sessions and managing the project to
What are we looking for?
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects involving SAP ECC & web development
- End to end business analysis methodology, solution design facilitation, implementation and rollout experience and will have managed customer integration implementations, meeting expectations and demanding deadlines
- Good working knowledge of supply chain disciplines
- Experience in the following SAP modules is desirable – Fi/Co, FA, MM, SD, WM and PP
- Strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal and project management skill
- Strong advocate for optimising end user experience
- Good leadership skills with a proven record in successfully leading project teams
- Goal oriented and results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through to completion
- Must be a highly effective communicator, with the ability to manage and implement necessary change, quickly and effectively, in a highly dynamic environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.