What you need to know
We are recruiting for an IT Analyst with labelling system implementation experience for our client, a highly successful Medical Device company in Co. Galway.
You will report directly into the IT Lead. This will be a work from home position with occasional requirements to go onsite.
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Communicating with numerous functional area’s and support business needs related to technology, operational processes, and data relationships to sustain operations.
- Experienced system integration/labelling system integration analyst with ability to work autonomously
- Collaborate with IT lead to undergo fit/gap analysis for system readiness across sites
- Collaborating cross-functionally with designated subject matter experts (SME)
- Expected to aid IT led to run projects using project management tools and methods this includes kick off meetings, project plan development and management, risks and issue logs, mitigations, status updates and metrics
- Represents IT to the business and escalates as appropriate to requests and inquiries from the business
- Proactive participation and communication within teams to include inputs of labelling project line items to broader project plan, identification of risks, mitigations, and solutions to ensure success of achieving overall project goals and timelines
- Collaboration with peers across the global project team to support continuous improvement in processes and execution
- Aligning processes across business units/geographies and develop solutions to issues while facilitating process development and improvement activities.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ (or 2 implementation projects) experience in labelling system implementation/labelling system management
- Strong working knowledge of a number of labelling systems and their integration including with SAP ECC, SAP ME
- Experience in supporting the delivery of labelling system projects in large organisations
- Medical device industry knowledge a bonus
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.