What you need to know
You will work as an IT Administrator for our client, a highly successful and established food manufacturing company in Co. Longford.
You will be responsible for all IT requirements, requests and issues for the one site based in Co. Longford. You will work alongside the regional IT team and report into the Group IT Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor tickets logged via Service Desk System are prioritised, actioned, reported & resolved.
- Follow the company SLA process for IT tickets.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware, software, application, and network problems.
- Maintain, monitor and analyse systems, networks, and peripheral IT.
- Ensure IT Documentation is kept up to date as well as any IT administration tasks and compliance with IT Policies and Procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to all end-users.
- Support and maintain factory systems and networks in cooperation with the operations, warehouse and engineering teams.
- Work closely with the site management team, financial controller and the central IT function.
- Complete ad-hoc project work relating to IT as required.
What are we looking for?
- Computer Science degree or relevant qualification.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous experience in a Level 1 IT Technician Support role.
- Excellent knowledge of various hardware & software applications.
- Ability to work in a stand-alone role.
- Experience in the manufacturing sector.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.