We are currently recruiting for an Investor Services Analyst for our client, a large investment benk based in Limerick City, who will work closely with their US team.
The role is initially a 6 month role, with a good possibility of extension and or permanency at the contracts end.
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive and diverse team.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to account enquiries which may come from in-bound calls, emails etc
- Make outbound calls to investors and internal partners to resolve account requests that are not in good order
- Monitor and report on various client queries and make recommendations where applicable to your TL on procedure changes to enhance the customer experience
- Process mutual fund orders, process account maintenance requests, and provides general information on funds to investors and stakeholders
- Complete and distribute internal reporting on team KPI’s as requested
- Responsible for following established guidelines, identifying and resolving problems and ensuring that follow up is completed for research items
- Develop a strong knowledge of the core aspects and business functions of a Transfer Agency
- Develops a strong knowledge of the various applications critical to investor and account servicing, including online tools, and seeks to expand knowledge to maintain the highest standards of client servicing
- Identify service efficiency enhancements, process improvements and service delivery using creative and proactive measures
- Maintain updated knowledge of the company’s fund products and compliance policies etc
What we are looking for:
- A relevant college/university degree with some relevant industry experience is preferred
- Experience working in a contact centre or in a customer facing role, ideally within financial services would be an advantage
- Basic funds industry knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills – relationship building, respect, problem solving and understanding
- Ability to work on own initiative and set deadlines
- Attention to detail and a strong eye for accurate reporting
- Leadership abilities
- Can ensure tasks and responsibilities are completed in correct timescales
- Proficient in MS Office