You will work as an Investor Regulatory Reporting Consultant for our client, a financial services company in Limerick.
This is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
- Support the recently introduced Liquidity Reporting requirements by the Central Bank.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reporting for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Enhancement of processes and systems used within the reporting process.
- Support Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting for a wide range of European countries including Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Italy and Belgium.
- Respond to queries on Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting requirements as part of the Regulatory Helpdesk operated by the team.
- Assist with training of new staff in Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a Fund Administration role is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Central Bank Reporting and Investor Tax is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations as part of an outsourced arrangement is desirable but not essential.
- Strong experience of working in teams
- Strong Time management and organisational skills
- Strong ability to check and identify errors in documentation and reporting.
- Strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to deliver those improvements
- Demonstrates commitment to producing very high-quality work for tight timelines
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.