What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller for our client in the Food industry based in Dublin 24.
This is a perm role with excellent salary and progression opportunities.
Your new job
- Stock control; monitor and review stock holdings against sales, production of slow-moving stock reports
- Monitor and analyse KPI’s such as stock availability, supplier lead times, stock holding, stock turnover and supplier fill rate
- Communicate with suppliers, sales, commercial and warehouse teams
- Review product trends and ensure slow moving products are pushed through the warehouse
- Analyse supplier performance such as delivery accuracy, on-time, supplier rating system, seasonal and promotional activities
- Provide suppliers with purchase order numbers
- Review inbound supply chain costs and negotiate rates with haulage companies
- Co-ordinate inbound logistics operations and introduce process improvements
- Monitor sales, seasonal, promotional and customer buying trends
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Numerically competent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Inventory Controller in a fast-paced environment
- IT proficient, Excel and ERP experience
- Ability to influence
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on email@example.com or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.