What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Inventory Analyst for our client in the Commercial Industry based in Dublin 24. This is a permanent role with excellent salary on offer. This is a Monday-Friday working week and there is on-site parking and canteen.
Your new job
- Analyse, categorise and reporting on inventory to contribute towards the decision-making process across Purchasing, Warehouse & Logistics, marketing & Finance
- Support the product review board through analysis and reporting to identify slow moving products and bestsellers
- Maintain the item master records- add new items, verify current items and manage out end of life items
- Maintain the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and communicate effectively with buyers
- Maintain and control the Bills Of material (BOM)
- Develop inventory reporting for monthly financial and periodic board meetings
What are we looking for?
- Strong attention to detail
- IT Proficient in Microsoft Suite- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Experience using SAP Business 1
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the DIY/Hardware Industry
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.