What you need to know
You will work as a Interview Scriber/Note Taker for our client in the Public Sector to assist in their interview process.
This temporary role will be for 5-7 days depending on requirements.
You will be required to take notes that are clear and comprehensive at each interview for the client to review.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To provide notes to in an agreed format to meet their needs
- To complete and return relevant paperwork accurately and promptly.
- To work in a professional, helpful and flexible manner, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Accurate spelling and grammar skills as there will be no room for editing thereafter.
- Ability to provide clear and relevant information
- Clear and legible handwriting at speed
- Well organised, punctual and reliable
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Previous experience of taking notes/minutes of meetings – advantageous
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 087-4056165
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.