What you need to know
You will work as International Sales Manager for our client a long established and highly successful manufacturing/ commercial facility in the South East. You will be responsible for all aspects of channel strategy and you will report to the General Manager.
This is a permanent role with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare and implement channel strategy to maximize growth.
- Develop and grow sales in the European Market, identifying new customers.
- Work closely with the Sales team to implement the strategy.
- Manage the Business Development team in local South East facility.
- Build strong relationships with current customers, review current products, volumes expected, new product offerings and customer requests.
- Work closely with the team on product design, BOM’s, manufacturing process and product cost.
- Achieve Sales targets and KPI’s.
- Analyse market trends and consumer demands.
- Ensure the most efficient and effective use of resources.
What are we looking for?
- Ten years and management experience, in a FMCG International Company.
- Degree in Marketing/ Sales.
- Proven track record in achievement of operational targets.
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership focus.
- Strategic Thinker
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.