What you need to know
You will work as an Internal Audit Manager for our client, an international company in Co. Westmeath
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for audit activities in EMEA region. You will evaluate and assess financial risks and monitor compliance while following policies and procedures.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinate audits and project activities
- Assist with the planning and organising of the audit team’s activities – preparing annual audit plan, scheduling and assigning tasks to meet deadline.
- Documenting findings and recommendations for presentation to senior management.
- Monitor the follow up action taken by departments to ensure internal audit report findings.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in the auditing process.
- Liaise with various departments within the company to develop and maintain the company’s policies and procedures.
- Follow up on audit findings and make recommendations to ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Perform KPI and performance evaluations on assigned EMEA projects
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline cert in CIA.
- Six years working in internal audit and at least 3 years as a manager – planning and directing audits. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in planning and directing audits.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, procedures and practices of accounting
- Ability to supervise, delegate and lead your team.
- Organised, self-motivated and analytically driven.
- Strong experience in analysing and evaluate facts and figures
- Experience in US based MNC is advantageous
- Must be flexible for travel (30-40%)
- Certification in CIA, CMA, CISA.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.