Matrix Recruitment are actively recruiting for an INTERIM ACCOUNTANT – you will have experience of working at ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT level. This is working for a large organisation based in Naas Co. Kildare.
Contract duration: 12mths.
- To assist in the audit process through to certification.
- Responsible for updating financial models used in the production of the primary statements and supporting notes
- Validation of the departments financial accounting returns received from other business units
- Analysis and reconciliations of Statement of Income and Expenditure and Statement of Financial Position balances.
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances in all Business Units within the consolidation group.
- Analytical reviews.
- Preparation of lead schedules for audit purposes.
- Dealing with audit queries, preparation of responses.
- Provision of support to the Department General Manager and to the team of Accountants including the production of department’s control and reconciliation workings
- Provision of the departments advice and support to the Business Areas Units
- Miscellaneous information requests as part of the departments process, or during the calendar year.
- All other duties as required by the General Manager
Eligibility Criteria Qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience of assisting in the preparation of Companies Statutory Reporting
- Demonstrate good knowledge of accounting standards (Irish GAAP)
- Demonstrate experience of working with both Internal and External Auditors
- Demonstrate knowledge of IFMS systems
- Demonstrate excellent MS Office skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Demonstrate experience of working with complex financial models using MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills to enable analysis, interpretation and extraction of finance Data.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.