What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an INTERCOMPANY AND PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR based in KILDARE with our client, a successful manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be working towards deadlines in a fast – paced environment.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating weekly intercompany purchase orders between various divisions
- Work closely with warehouse staff to ensure orders are dispatched to the UK and NI divisions on time
- Set up clear communication strategy with all sales managers to advise and update them on all deliveries due into the depot each day/week
- Liaise with the Sales Team and Purchasing Team on a daily basis
- Update systems on a daily basis with all goods produced on that day and work closely with production department
- Ensure all production components are in stock to meet daily requirements
- Running daily reports eg. Stock Analysis, production KPI’s
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working within manufacturing industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to multi task and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a high performing team
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.