What you need to know
Our client is a highly successful engineering consultant who is currently recruiting for an Instrumentation Technician.
This is a permanent role based in Kildare and also involves traveling to sites throughout the island of Ireland. The successful candidate will be joininf our highly experienced service team providing calibration and validation services both in-house and field-based.
The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of the water and waste-water industry.
Excellent remuneration package on offer including company van, laptop, phone and bonus scheme
- Ensure chemical treatment and monitoring equipment instrumentation is calibrated to meet requirements
- Flow meter commissioning and calibrations
- Radio install and repairs
- Data loggers
- Support the operation and maintenance of equipment as part of the service team
- Planned and reactive maintenance as required
- Minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation
What are we looking for
- At least 3 years previous instrumentation experience
- Qualified Electrician or at a minimum electrically competent
- Previous experience within the water / waste water industry is a distinct advantage
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe pass
- Confined space training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.