What you need to know
You will work as an Instrumentation Analyst for our client, a highly successful and well-established pharmaceutical company in Co. Westmeath
As the Instrumentation Analyst, you will be responsible for maintenance, repairs and calibrating laboratory analytical instrumentation and testing equipment such as HPLC, UPLC, GC and dissolution baths.
This is a permanent job to work for a company that encourages the growth and development of staff.
Your new job
You will be working on product and analytical development within a fast paced GMP laboratory environment, with the ability to adapt to changes in priorities and projects. The successful candidate will have a collaborative nature, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Experience of the operation, maintenance and calibration of Analytical equipment experience is essential.
- Perform qualifications and execute IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
- Reviews and updates equipment SOP’s.
- Produce work assignments while adhering to policies and procedures.
- Lead research projects and develop or validate laboratory test methods or equipment to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results.
- Organise workflow and task schedules to maximise laboratory efficiency.
- Train and instruct analysts/scientists on machine use and maintenance.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in Science/Engineering.
- At least 3-4 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- GMP knowledge of FDA, ICH and USP guidelines.
- Experience in maintaining and calibrating a range of analytical equipment i.e. HPLC and Dissolution apparatus etc.
- Previous experience in cell lab equipment is advantageous.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in maintaining and calibrating a range of analytical equipment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.