What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Service Delivery Analyst for our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin (D18).
This job will serve as a service coordinator and escalation point between the external HR support center and internal teams. The role will be a critical player on the team in the support of Workday, both pre the launch and post launch to ensure a send level support structure for the Regional HR Support Center is in place.
As the Service Delivery Analyst, you will help design standardised processes, process refinement and maintenance of knowledge materials. The role partners closely with the Delivery Assurance Lead to monitor services and identify possible areas of improvement.
This is a 6-12 month contract with a salary of circa €50k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Interface with vendors and internal teams to complete processes
- Take lead in developing and improving process level documentation and knowledge base articles
- Act as the primary knowledge resource and use this knowledge to raise Continuous Improvement opportunities to supervisor
- Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Identify root causes for customer internal escalations and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- Perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Experience in a Service Center or Support Services roles ideal
- Experience in Human Resources and with HR processes ideal
- Fluent in English, ideally with one additional language Dutch, Czech, French
- Experience working with Workday
- Self-responsible and self-motivated, goal driven personality
- Accurate and methodical working style; keen attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office user skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) are essential
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.