Our client based in the Offaly is looking to recruit a HR Officer.
They are a dynamic, growing, and exciting organisation operating in the Healthcare sector.
They are now keen to hire a HR Officer who will join the HR team.
This will suit an experienced HR Officer with at least 2-3 years’ experience.
The position reports to the HR Manager
This is a new and permanent job. Hybrid work option available.
- Assist and advise management & staff on organisation policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organisation.
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required.
- Conduct regular HR audits.
- Assist with the management of recruitment for the organisation.
- Work with the HR Manager and other teams in identifying areas for opportunity and new recruitment avenues.
- Deliver and redesign where required new employee inductions and the onboarding process from start to finish.
- Maintain the Organisation’s HR system ensuring data is correct and in line with the requirements associated with GDPR and the Organisation of Working Time Act 1997.
- Actively participate in supervision and performance review as required.
- Ensure HR administration and systems are maintained up to date in a timely and accurate manner and implement improvements.
- Undertake projects relating to a range of HR disciplines as assigned by the HR Manager.
- General administration duties relating to the HR function.
- Degree qualified in HR, or Business Studies
- A minimum of two – three years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment is required.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures
- Strong recruitment experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build a rapport with people.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise work.
This is a collaborative and positive culture and will suit an individual who is seeking such an environment.
Breda Dooley Matrix Recruitment on 0874057840.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.