Our client based in the Offaly is looking to recruit a HR Officer.
They are a dynamic, growing, and exciting business operating in the Medical Manufacturing sector.
They are now keen to hire a HR Officer who will join the HR team.
This will suit an experienced HR Officer with at least 4+ years’ experience.
The position reports to the HR Manager
This is a 12 month contract. There is a strong possibility of this getting extended.
- Assist and advise management & staff on company policy queries and employee relations issues, complying with legislation and ensuring consistency across the organization.
- Manage grievance & disciplinary investigations as required.
- Manage recruitment processes end to end.
- Deliver and redesign where required new employee inductions and the onboarding process from start to finish.
- Liaise with payroll as required on any staff pay.
- Maintenance of the HR system (entering absence information, new hires, leavers, payroll changes, coding etc.).
- Analysis of data from the HR system as required, e.g. payroll reports, attendance reports, trend and KPI reports etc.
- Represent HR at interdepartmental meetings and external third parties.
- General administration duties relating to the HR function.
- Ensure HR administration and systems are maintained up to date in a timely and accurate manner and implement improvements.
- Undertake projects relating to a range of HR disciplines as assigned by the HR Manager.
This is a collaborative and positive culture and will suit an individual who is seeking such an environment.
Breda Dooley Matrix Recruitment on 090 6490485 or 0874057840.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.