What you need to know
You will work as the HR Manager for our client, a busy and thriving 4-star hotel in the South East.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Hospitality experience an advantage but not essential.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management of the full Recruitment process and administration of same
- Develop and implement HR strategies linked with business strategy
- Encourage a strong customer care culture in the hotel among staff
- Manage induction and training courses for all staff
- Ensure staff appraisals are up to date
- Responsibility for the Performance Management of the team
- Deal with employee relations that arise
What are we looking for?
- HR Management experience ideally
- CIPD qualification in HR or higher
- Health & Safety experience
- Previous recruitment experience preferred
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator, approachable and a can-do attitude
- High level of initiative
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas for a confidential discussion on 051-353825 or email your CV to email@example.com