What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a HR MANAGER for our client based in the South East who are a successful manufacturing company.
This role could be the next step in your career. You will join a globally recognised company and you will report directly to the Regional HR Director with a dotted line to the local plant manager.
This is a permanent position with an excellent package on offer.
Your New Job
- As a member of site leadership team, you will implement global/regional HR strategies/frameworks
- Delivering on site coaching to leaders on employee relations, engagement, and contribution
- Work alongside Talent Acquisition to manage the recruitment process for open vacancies
- Participate in trade union negotiations and maintain positive relations with union reps
- Identify, analyse, and improve HR related processes
- Work with leaders to identify and organise training requirements
- Responsible for assessing talent risk and developing and implementing succession plans
- Build and maintain strong relationships with site leaders and management team
What do you need in order to be considered for the role?
- College/University Degree preferably in HR
- CIPD membership
- Minimum 7 years HR Generalist/HR Business Partner experience within a manufacturing, unionised environment or 3 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to build, maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience identifying process improvements and lead process change
- Strong knowledge of labour legislation
What are we looking for?
- Strong IT skills
- Can challenge the norm!
- Can take responsibility for managing, developing, implementing and maintain key HR processes
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.