What you need to know
You will work as the HR Manager for our client, a highly successful and ambitious Food company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for the HR function between two sites. Reporting direct to Head of HR.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support managers with activities such as contract preparation, absence & performance management, succession planning, disciplinaries and grievance processes.
- Provide support to Head of HR in rolling out HR programmes & initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and assimilating clear guidance for the sites to support them through the ever changing Covid19 pandemic whilst also chairing the site Covid Leadership Teams.
- Liaise with union representatives and employee forums ensuring to promote a positive employee relations culture.
- Provide employment law advice if / when issues arise.
- Conduct / supervise investigations, disciplinary hearings, grievances in line with best practice.
- Improve employee engagement at each site.
- Interface with payroll and finance on all pay related matters including processing payroll for both sites when required.
- Train, develop and coach managers on recruitment skills, team building / motivation, performance and absence management.
- Responsible for all HR- related KPI’s.
- Managing day to day HR services.
- Providing coaching & expertise on people related issues.
- Support management and provide accurate HR advice.
What are we looking for?
- Business Masters/Degree or relevant HR qualification.
- At least 3+ years HR Generalist experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Proven ability to work with many stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in the Manufacturing/Food industry is an advantage.
- Payroll Processing experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with CoreHR.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on .
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.