We are looking to recruit a HR Manager for our client in the Manufacturing Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the HR Manager you will report direct to the General Manager.
This is a Permanent position with a competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support managers with activities such as contract preparation, absence & performance management, succession planning, disciplinaries and grievance processes.
- Provide support to General Manager in rolling out HR programmes & initiatives
- Lead in areas of Talent Acquisition, ER, IR, Reward, Learning & Development.
- Responsible for compensation & benefits policy implementation.
- Liaise with union representatives and employee forums ensuring to promote a positive employee relations culture.
- Provide employment law advice if / when issues arise.
- Conduct / supervise investigations, disciplinary hearings, grievances in line with best practice.
- Train, develop, and coach managers on recruitment skills, team building / motivation, performance, and absence management.
- Responsible for all HR- related KPI’s
- Managing day to day HR services
- Providing coaching & expertise on people related issues
- Support management and provide accurate HR advice
What are we looking for?
- Business Masters/Degree or relevant HR qualification.
- At least 8-years’ experience in a similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced & unionised environment.
- Proven ability to work with many stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in the Manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Member of CIPD or interest in joining.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.