What you need to know
You will work as a HR Manager for our client, a long-established international organisation in the South East.
This is a permanent job with an excellent salary package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deploy global/standardised HR strategy in partnership with the local Business to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following key areas: performance management, Employee /Labour relations, workforce planning and analytics, and compensation management.
- Act as HRBP to BU Managers and related employee groups.
- Lead employee / Union consultations.
- Act as business partner in IR relations matters, providing excellent ER support to Managers and employees.
- Oversee employee centred benefit schemes including the company pension and share schemes.
- Lead / support key HR projects, and HR deliverables as required.
- Support the global and local cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans.
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification in HR/IR/ER; or equivalent CIPD qualification.
- Proven experience in the area of HRM in a manufacturing / operations environment, ideally in a global organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in Employee Relations specifically consultation and union negotiations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Irish employment legislation, its interpretation and implementation, and of employment practices specific to Ireland.
- Broad HR generalist knowledge to maintain positive employee relations and engagement.
- Skilled at using effective listening, probing and investigatory skills to handle sensitive enquiries and conversations with discretion, composure and compassion.
Apply for this job now or get in touch, in confidence, with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062.
We Value Your Trust.