What you need to know
Do you want a new challenging HR Manager role? This could be the role for you!
You will work as the HR Manager for our client, a highly successful and ambitious environmental company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for the HR function and will implement the strategic direction for the Business Unit. will work alongside the HR team and report to the Head of Department.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary & benefits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support managers with activities such as contract preparation, absence & performance management, succession planning, disciplinaries, and grievance processes.
- Provide support to Head of HR in rolling out HR programmes & initiatives
- Lead in areas of Talent Acquisition, ER, IR, Reward, Learning & Development.
- Responsible for compensation & benefits policy implementation.
- Liaise with union representatives and employee forums ensuring to promote a positive employee relations culture.
- Provide employment law advice if / when issues arise.
- Conduct / supervise investigations, disciplinary hearings, grievances in line with best practice.
- Train development and coach managers on recruitment skills, team building/motivation, performance and absence management.
- Responsible for all HR-related KPI’s
- Managing day to day HR services
- Providing coaching & expertise on people-related issues
- Support management and provide accurate HR advice
What are we looking for?
- Business Masters/Degree or relevant HR qualification.
- At least 8-years’ experience in a similar HR position.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced & unionised environment.
- Proven ability to work with many stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Member of CIPD or interest in joining.
- Experience using Oracle
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.