What you need to know
You will work as the HR Manager for our client, a thriving commercial organisation in the South East. You will be reporting directly to the CTO.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the HR strategy
- Provide ongoing HR advice and support to Managers and staff
- Creation and delivery of training workshops
- Management of the full cycle of recruitment
- Metric reporting (attrition, absenteeism, time to hire etc)
- Coordination of monthly payroll in conjunction with external payroll company
- Manage Company Pension Scheme
- One direct report on their team
What are we looking for?
- HR professional with 5+ years’ hands-on experience
- Experience in Employment Legislation essential
- Third level HR related qualification preferred
- Independent thinker, incisive
- Previous recruitment experience preferred
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator, approachable and a can-do attitude
- High level of initiative
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas for a confidential discussion on 051-353825 or email your CV to email@example.com