What you need to know
You will work as the HR Manager for our client, a Global Service provider in the South East. You will be reporting to the HR Director and you will manage a small team.
This is a permanent position that could lead to other opportunities.
Excellent salary and benefits package in place.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with all managers in the company.
- The areas you will support are Resourcing; Learning & Development; Recruitment, Employee Relations and Performance Management.
- Assume full responsibility for all people-related activity with Occupational Health and Employee Wellbeing as core.
- Ensure employment policies and procedures comply with legal requirements and are implemented.
- Support and demonstrate the vision and values of the organisation at all times.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy.
What are we looking for?
- HR professional with 5+ years’ experience
- Degree in HR / CIPD qualified
- Strong communicator, embracer of change, a go-to person, can-do will-do attitude
- Commercial mindset, who can see the bigger picture
- High level of integrity and influence
- Experience of HR software packages
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas for a confidential discussion on 051-353825