What you need to know
You will work as a Plant HR Manager for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing company in the West of Ireland.
This is a permanent job which can offer opportunities to take on roles at an international level. You will be part of the Senior Management team and will provide strategic HR leadership across the site.
You will be responsible for all areas of HR to drive HR Initiatives, include Talent Acquisition, Organisation Design, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning and development, Health and wellbeing, employment law compliance.
You will also promote equality, diversity, ethical practice and the values of the organisation.
Excellent financial package and benefits for successful candidate.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver a high-quality HR service across the site.
- Provide advice and guidance to the senior team on organizational design, employment law, employee relations and how to manage change.
- Drive strategic and operational HR and business projects.
- Drive change management and provide transformation expertise to meet business changes.
- Analyse and achieve KPI’s as agreed locally and with corporate.
- Ensure employment policies and procedures comply with latest legal requirement.
- Lead, coach, Train, manage and develop HR team.
- Work closely and support, various corporate teams on HR matters.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years + experience at HR manager within high volume manufacturing and multi-national organisation.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a HR Professional.
- Masters/Degree in HRM and CIPD qualified.
- Strong knowledge of lean/ change management, Learning and Development, Comp and Bens, and Talent Management.
- HR and L&D systems experience.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Have worked in fast moving environment.
- Flexible, high energy, sense of humour, can do, will do attitude.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value You