What you need to know
You will work as a HR & L&D Business Partner for our client, a highly successful and well-established Pharmaceutical company in Co. Galway.
As the HR & L&D Specialist, you will be responsible for all Learning & Development initiatives and also Generalist HR duties.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Liaising with HR Director and HR Manager to promote positive initiatives company wide.
- Communicate and reinforce company policies and procedures while keeping up to date with the latest employment legislation, HR trends and best practice.
- Managing employee relations issues as they arise.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.
- Management of compensation and benefits processes.
- Working with the business to analyse, design, develop and implement training and development programs to support business requirements and improve performance at individual, team, and site level.
- Develop an annual training and development plan to assist in meeting business objectives and to support continuous learning and development of employee skillsets and expertise.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all training programmes delivered to support the business.
- Ensure all training criteria is clearly defined and adhered to. Manage all external training vendor relationships.
- Manage training objectives and all reporting relating to training activities.
- Liaise with managers/team leaders on all matters relating to training and development issues.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes in employment policies.
- Ad hoc duties as required – Recruitment, ER, Training, Projects.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in HR/Business or related discipline.
- CIPD Accreditation.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality with the company and externally.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet required deadlines in a timely fashion.
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices, policies, and procedures.
- L&D Qualification
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim (Kim@matrixrecruitment.ie) on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.