What you need to know
We are seeking two experienced HRIS candidates for our highly successful client based in Galway. As the HR Information Specialist, you will be responsible for data-entry, verification and troubleshooting of HR transaction-driven applications, in a fast-paced environment, supporting employees based in France or Spain.
- Manage specific cases from request stage to closure ensuring end user satisfaction with results.
- First point of contact for employee queries relating to global, regional and country HR policies, benefits, specific legislation and employment T&C’s.
- Office administration – generating letters, contract & HR related forms as required.
- Provide technical support with HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo).
- Coordinate & collaborate with HR teams ensuring efficient & effective operational standards & procedures are managed to the highest standard.
- Work on ad-hoc projects within the HR Shared Services team.
- Resolve issues & queries in a timely manner.
- Fluent French or fluent Spanish speaker mandatory for the positions.
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline or Business-related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- To note a relevant diploma or equivalent degree with at least 2-years’ experience in a customer-service role will be considered.
- Excellent problem-solver, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a team environment; working together to find solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills and technical aptitude for HR systems.
- Previous experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Experience or practice in Systems Thinking and Coaching
- Basic understanding of MOS Principles, Cell Operating System and record in A3/DMAIC is an advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.