What you need to know
We are seeking an experienced HRIS candidate for our highly successful client based in Galway. As the HR Information Specialist, you will be responsible for data entry, verification and troubleshooting of HR transactional applications, in a fast-paced environment, supporting French-speaking employees.
Location: Parkmore, Galway
Department: HR Shared Services
- Manage specific cases from the request stage to closure ensuring end users satisfied with the result.
- The first point of contact for employee queries relating to global, regional and country HR policies, benefits, specific legislation and employment T&C’s.
- Office administration – generating letters, contract & HR related forms as required.
- Provide technical support with HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Cornerstone, Taleo).
- Coordinate & collaborate with HR teams ensuring efficient & effective operational standards & procedures are managed to the highest standard.
- Work on ad-hoc projects within the HR Shared Services team.
- Resolve issues & queries in a timely manner.
- Fluent French is mandatory for the position.
- Qualified to degree level in HR or HR Information systems discipline or Business-related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- To note a relevant diploma or equivalent degree with at least 2-years’ experience in a customer service role will be considered.
- Excellent problem-solver, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a team environment; working together to find solutions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills and technical aptitude for HR systems.
- Previous experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Experience or practice in Systems Thinking and Coaching
- Basic understanding of MOS Principles, Cell Operating System and record in A3/DMAIC is an advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.