You will work as a HR Generalist for our client, based in Co. Offaly
You will be responsible for providing support to the management team in all areas of HR. As HR Generalist you will support employee and industrial relations provide best practice advice in employee relations. This job reports into the HR Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide HR related advice to the departments and senior management teams.
- Management of full recruitment cycle & coordinate on-boarding & off-boarding.
- Review & assist with updates to HR policies & procedures.
- HR analytics – reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Conduct investigations, grievances, disciplinary meetings as and when required.
- Liaise with line management to ensure a complete understanding of business strategy & objectives.
- Working with senior management on implementing company strategy, goals and change management
- Performance management – coordinate with managers & employees.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Complete training needs analysis, monitoring H&S training needs to ensure all locations are compliant.
- Review training feedback & outline any issues to the HR Manager.
- Monitor absence & turnover.
- Conduct HR projects.
- Support audit activities as required.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5-yrs experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a unionised company is essential
- 3rd level qualification in a Business / HR related discipline.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Excellent time management required.
- Key attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills/computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages)
- CIPD certification or working towards CIPD certification.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of compensation/benefits & pension.
- Knowledge of HR systems
Please send cv in word format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.