What you need to know
We are currently seeking a HR Generalist for our client based in Kildare.
As HR Generalist, you will provide comprehensive Human Resources support to meet the growing needs of a busy and challenging company. Drive HR procedures and objectives and contribute to the development of employee capabilities through recruitment and selection, development of employee relations and engagement, learning and development, management information and general HR administration. The role will cover the HR Manager’s maternity leave and then will work along-side them upon their return.
It is expected to be a permanent job and salary depends on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR Team to manage all employee relations
- Prepare and issue monthly management Information to the business and provide guidance to management on key performance indicators, HR statistics and other required data
- Drive learning and development initiatives focusing on development needs, training plans, employee development, retention, and succession plans
- Devise HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase employee engagement
- Manage recruitment processes throughout the organisation and guideline managers on market trends and knowledge
- Provide HR operational support including, absence management updates, HR reports and internal and external audits as appropriate
- Assisting with recruitment and selection campaigns – including screening candidates, organising interviews and attending interviews
- Manage several HR projects such as their Graduate Recruitment programme and Summer Internship programme
- Management of sick leave policy implementation while ensure legal compliance and best practice across the organisation.
- Manage progressive discipline process, conduct disciplinary meetings
- Manage the HRIS System, previous experience with PeopleHR system or similar
- Coordinate the annual performance management process
- Coordinate annual employee competence review
- You must have 3-5 years HR experience within a generalist HR role
- Excellent administrative skills
- Conflict management skills
- You must be able to demonstrate best practice in all HR principles and have a strong HR employment law understanding and awareness
- An understanding of MS office is required, and you will have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.