What you need to know
You will work as the Senior HR Generalist for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in the Midlands.
You will be responsible for the HR function for two sites of the company, providing expert advice and managing all HR activities. You will work alongside the HR team and report into the Regional HR Manager.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Main point Support managers with activities such as contract preparation, absence & performance management, succession planning, disciplinaries and grievance processes.
- Collaborate with management teams on resource planning for perm and temp recruitment, liaising with the Recruitment Specialist to assist with sourcing as required.
- Responsible for compensation & benefits policy implementation.
- Liaise with union representatives and employee forums ensuring to promote a positive employee relations culture.
- Provide employment law advice if / when issues arise.
- Conduct / supervise investigations, disciplinary hearings, grievances in line with best practice.
- Manage absences for the site.
- Train, develop and coach managers on recruitment skills, team building/motivation, performance and absence management.
- Responsible for the company graduate program for the two sites.
- Work with the payroll & finance team on all pay-related matters for the two sites.
- Point of contact for HRIS, driving its utilisation for all HR related data in line with best practice under Data Protection guidance.
What are we looking for?
- Business Masters/Degree or relevant HR qualification.
- At least 5-years’ experience in a similar HR position.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work with many stakeholders and senior management teams.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with HRIS processes/systems.
- Experience working in the Food Manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- An understanding of permit processes regarding Non-EU/EEA working would be an advantage.
- Member of CIPD or interest in joining.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.