What you need to know
You will work as a HR Generalist for our client, a highly successful retail company in the Midlands. You will be responsible for providing HR support for the HR Department. You will work alongside the HR team and report into the HR Director.
This is a 12-month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide HR related advice to the departments and senior management teams.
- Monitor & update all employee records, ensuring all details on the HR database are correct.
- Issue employment contracts at offers, managing the onboarding process.
- Collaborate with payroll & inform of new starters, leavers and any contract changes.
- Review & assist with updates to HR policies & procedures.
- HR analytics – reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Conduct investigations, grievances, disciplinary meetings as and when required.
- Performance management – coordinate with managers & employees.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Complete training needs analysis, monitoring H&S training needs to ensure all locations are compliant.
- Review training feedback & outline any issues to the HR Director.
- Monitor absence & turnover.
- Conduct HR projects.
- Travel to other locations if & when required.
- Support audit activities as required.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-yrs experience in a similar role.
- 3rd level qualification in a Business / HR related discipline.
- ER knowledge.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Excellent time management required.
- Key attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills / computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages)
- Full clean driving license with willingness to travel throughout Ireland for work purposes.
- CIPD certification or working towards CIPD certification.
- Retail / Construction industry experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems (such as Taleo / Workday / Clockwise / Beeline / PeopleSoft) an advantage.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 64 90485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.