What you need to know
You will work as a HR Generalist for our client, an established manufacturing company in the South East. You will report into the HR Manager / HR Business Partner for the site.
This is a contract position for maternity leave cover.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Implement HR policies across the site
- Provision of HR support and advice to employees
- Prepare management information reports
- Working closely with the HR Business Partner to support line managers on issues such as employee relations, recruitment and selection and grievances etc
- Provide regular payroll support to the site
- Support the operation of the performance management process
- Work closely with all relevant parties on engagement and well-being matters on-site
What are we looking for?
- HR professional with 5+ years’ experience at HR Generalist level
- CIPD qualification is essential
- Experience in Employee Relations / Industrial Relations
- Background in Compensation & Benefits essential
- Change Management experience
- Ability to deal with deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Strong communicator
- Excellent computer and numerical abilities
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825 for a confidential discussion regarding this exciting opportunity.