What you need to know
You will work as a HR Generalist for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical device company in Co. Galway.
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, training and development. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Implement and enforce human resources programs by providing human resources services, employment processing, training and development, records management and health and safety.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analysing information and recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions and implementing selected solutions.
- Complete key projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organising information and fulfilling transactions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Complies with legal requirements by examining existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Keeping HR data up to date and accurate – providing HR analysis and reports on key metrics to other parts of the business.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level Degree in Human Resources.
- At least 7 years work experience in a HR position or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Outstanding knowledge and expertise in industry practices.
- Strong understanding of project management.
- Excellent computer skills. Must include strong MS Office knowledge and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.